Friday, December 17, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
This is a closer look of the banana bread. This is made for my daughter's school party tomorrow.
The banana bread recipe:
3/4 cup Oil (I use Olive Oil, but you can use corn oil, or butter)
1 cup sugar
2 cups mashed banana (about 4 ripe bananas)
1 cup chopped walnut (optional)
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Put Oil in a mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, and eggs, mix well
2. Add banana; mix well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and walnut; mix well.
4. Pour batter into a well-greased loaf pan.
5. Preheat oven to 400 and bake until it raise up and turns golden color, then lower the temperate to 350 and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. This takes about 1 hour and can be shorter or longer depends on your oven.
7. Let it cool off for about ten minutes and then remove from the loaf pan.