Friday, December 17, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
This is a closer look of the banana bread. This is made for my daughter's school party tomorrow.
The banana bread recipe:
3/4 cup Oil (I use Olive Oil, but you can use corn oil, or butter)
1 cup sugar
2 cups mashed banana (about 4 ripe bananas)
1 cup chopped walnut (optional)
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Put Oil in a mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, and eggs, mix well
2. Add banana; mix well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and walnut; mix well.
4. Pour batter into a well-greased loaf pan.
5. Preheat oven to 400 and bake until it raise up and turns golden color, then lower the temperate to 350 and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. This takes about 1 hour and can be shorter or longer depends on your oven.
7. Let it cool off for about ten minutes and then remove from the loaf pan.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Used the Cuttlebug to embross the snow man